The third largest BTC whale racked up more than 2,700 coins in one day as the cryptocurrency surpassed $ 50,000. The mysterious entity has bought more than 5,600 BTC in the past two weeks.
- CryptoPotato Frequently reports the behavior of this particular whale which tends to sell when the price of cryptocurrency has risen lately and accumulates when it cools.
- Over the past few days, BTC has more than cooled, falling from $ 58,000 to $ 42,000 on Saturday.
- However, the whale remained relatively silent during this crash and made no purchases, at least. in this well-known portfolio.
- As BTC began its recovery and recovered $ 50,000 earlier in the day, the entity began to accumulate. They bought 2,702 coins at an average price of $ 50,621, meaning they had spent almost $ 140 million.
- As CryptoQuant analyst VentureFounder pointed out, the whale has accumulated 5,624 bitcoins since November 22, worth $ 290 million at today’s prices.
- Further, VentureFounder added that it was “officially the largest number of bitcoin ever held in this wallet: 118,017” because this whale has spent around $ 2.5 billion.
- The previous record was in July of this year, when assets fell around and below $ 30,000.
You have already bought 8,117 #BTC in the $ 50,000 low since november correction, BTC suddenly dumped <$ 50,000, what do you do?
The 3rd largest #Bitcoin whale wallet: BUY an additional 2,702 BTC in one day.
– venturefounder (@venturefounder) December 7, 2021
$ 100 Free on Binance (Exclusive): Use this link to sign up and receive $ 100 free and 10% off Binance Futures fees in the first month (terms).
PrimeXBT Special Offer: Use this link to sign up and enter the code POTATO50 to get a 50% free bonus on any deposit up to $ 1750.