In the span of two weeks, one of BTC’s largest whales racked up more than 6,600 coins as the asset’s price fell more than 10% over the same period.
- CryptoPotato frequently reports the sales and purchases of this particular whale, which tends to sell when the price of the asset has appreciated significantly over a short period of time and vice versa.
- Over the past few weeks, however, they have focused solely on accumulation, as CryptoQuant analyst VentureFounder informed.
- As of November 12, the entity made eight consecutive purchases as the price of bitcoin fell. The first, for 1,123 BTC, was just over $ 64,000, while the last – from yesterday, cost $ 57,400 and 616 BTC.
- In total, the whale has accumulated 6,665 pieces in less than two weeks. From the perspective of the US dollar, this amount is approximately $ 375 million at current prices.
- According to VentureFounder, this whale now has its highest wallet balance in four months as it racked up prizes of around $ 30,000.
8 consecutive (working) days of purchase:
– venturefounder (@venturefounder) November 24, 2021
$ 100 Free on Binance (Exclusive): Use this link to sign up and receive $ 100 Free and 10% Fee Discount on Binance Futures in the first month (terms).
PrimeXBT Special Offer: Use this link to sign up and enter the code POTATO50 to get a 50% free bonus on any deposit up to $ 1750.