PRESS RELEASE. The Novatar will be launched with a Limited Edition of 25,000 Avatars, an NFT project to enable users to experience the fascinating new world of virtual reality and claim a whole new self.
To look like how humans came to be in the form of a baby, all 25K Novatars are newborns. Likewise, all are distinguished by distinctive features, expressions, race and skin color. As the babies grow older the Novatars will do the same, this will happen after the strike. As they progress with their genes and appearance, the user can choose the date to turn them into adults.
All 9 Baby Novatar genes are basic.
Of the 14 genes of an adult Novatar, 10 genes are fundamental while the rest are optional.
For infant avatars, each gene has 6 variations, while for adults, each gene has 11 variations (except for the genes responsible for the color of skin, hair, eyes and eyebrows).
Novatar users have several usage options:
- With such diversity, a user can surely regain their identity and create a digital identity on social platforms and metaverse.
- Besides use in existing social networks and metas, Novatar will become a necessity in real life events which will be coordinated by community members.
In addition, the outstanding creation by Novatars of transforming an infant into an adult NFT avatar, retaining full personality is exciting.
Details on Novatars:
- A pool of 25K rare Novatars
- Initially, Novatars are newborns
- The owner can decide after hitting the evolution date of Novatar babies to adulthood.
- There is a limited range of professions available, namely Developer, Doctor, Blogger, Astronaut, and Gamer.
- As they mature, new genes will be developed
- All gene combinations are unique resulting in rarer types of Novatar
The Novatar project has a unique pool of 25,000 Novatars, unique in their facial features, expressions, race, color, etc., all configured to allow the user to experience virtual life. that he dreams of in real life.
Visit to find out more
This is a press release. Readers should exercise due diligence before taking any action regarding the promoted business or any of its affiliates or services. Bitcoin.com is not responsible, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or allegedly caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any content, good or service mentioned in the press release.
Image credits: Shutterstock, Pixabay, Wiki Commons