The spectacular growth of the non-fungible token industry has reached electronics giant Samsung. The Korean company has announced that it will integrate a new “NFT aggregation platform” on its smart TVs starting this year.
- The January 3 announcement described several updates that Samsung plans to include in its new series of smart TVs.
- The NFT aggregation platform will be equipped with several features that will allow customers to view their digital collections.
- It will be available on Samsung’s MicroLed, Neo QLED and The Frame models and will also allow users to purchase NFTs directly from TVs.
- As the name of the platform suggests, it will aggregate data from multiple markets and provide information about the artwork, indicating who created it and what blockchain network it uses.
- Thus, the giant aims to become the first electronics company to put NFTs in televisions.
- The non-fungible token industry saw significant growth in 2021 with the entry of countless celebrities and global brands.
- Sportsmen, businessmen, musicians, politicians and all the rest have started to join us as the NFTs offer them opportunities to improve their relations with fans and much more.
$ 100 Free on Binance (Exclusive): Use this link to sign up and receive $ 100 Free and 10% Fee Discount on Binance Futures in the first month (terms).
PrimeXBT Special Offer: Use this link to sign up and enter the code POTATO50 to get 25% off trading fees.