NFT Reborn is an innovative NFT art object platform whose users can use artificial intelligence to reconstruct their NFTs into more valuable and attractive pieces to potential buyers. In other words, it is a place where a second life is given to any NFT work by its rebirth.
Now that the market is oversaturated with the large number of NFTs produced every day, project creators are not getting the demand they need for their collections and investors whose NFTs are not even recovering the cost of their creation are simultaneously experiencing it. a loss.
The Binance Smart Chain-based NFT Reborn platform provides a solution to this problem by creating a platform that aims to give a work of art a second life through renovation or, as the team calls it, a Renaissance.
NFT Reborn artificial intelligence, once users upload their NFT, uses an algorithm to determine its rating on parameters such as:
- Number of sales / purchases of the object on the primary and secondary markets.
- Average selling price of a work of art.
- Secondary market volume (at time of sale).
- Sales intervals.
- Name of the author.
- Number of mentions on the Internet.
- In which markets has the artwork been awarded before?
Based on this scoring, the AI defines the number of RBRN tokens needed for the rebirth of a work or collection.
Thus, the second life of the artwork on the NFT Reborn platform is achieved in the order shown below:
- Connect your wallet and accept a work of art, that is, an NFT object.
- Run the NFT through the AI-based recognition algorithms and get all the necessary information.
- Assign the odds and determine the number of tokens required for the future rebirth.
- Sending the NFT to the address of the smart contract without an access key (burning).
- Application of filters * via AI software, showing its preview to the user. Submit all necessary information about the new artwork by the user.
- Sending the reborn unique NFT art object created according to current trends and processed by AI software filters, supported by 3 unique indicators, and “LIMITED EDITION #” inscription to user.
* Filters are based on the latest trends and can be Sierra Blue style color solutions, frames, backgrounds, or an exclusive copyrighted AI solution.
After its rebirth, each NTF object is assigned three unique flags as follows:
- Serial number (#)
As a result, the user gets a reborn NFT object with certain parameters that work as triggers for future trades and after the reactivation, the obtained NFT can be sold on any trading platform.
The number available on the NFT Reborn platform is limited to 10,000, the release of additional editions will be decided by the project community.
The platform operates on a BEP-20 $ RBRN service token with a total supply of $ 10,000,000,000 RBRN. A deflationary scenario is in place to maintain the long term value of the token:
- 50% of $ RBRN received from users are burned quarterly
- 50% of the $ RBRN received from users are put in reserve and are also used for the airdrop.
On November 11, the NFT Reborn team launched their first round of private sales. Users can apply to participate on the project website.
Information on other sales tours will be on the official website and Telegram
Learn more about the official resources project:
Telegram: https://t.me/nftreborngroup Twitter: https://twitter.com/nftreborn
All information on our website is posted in good faith and for general information purposes only. Any action that the reader takes on the information found on our website is strictly at his own risk.