Have you ever wished you were a part of something bigger? For the opportunity to invest in a platform that offers both Initial Liquidity Offering (ILO) and NFT services and is ready to influence the cryptocurrency market?
Planet Wars comes with good news as they will make an OIT on its token and the platform will have NFT functionality. Launch dates are approaching, with the debut of OIT Gold on December 1 and NFT Planet Drop on December 13.
To take it a step further, the platform is a great place for newbies to start their cryptocurrency journey. Let’s find out more about what Planet Wars has to offer.
ILO gold and planet NFT fall
Planet Wars has created a fantastic universe for users where they can find an environment designed for NFT technology. Players will compete against each other using planetary defenses and spaceships to earn tokens. As it expands, the platform brings more pleasant news for both investors and users who wish to participate in the project. The first two events, as indicated in the roadmap, will be:
- The launch of OIT Gold will provide the platform’s token with negotiability and price stability. This launch will include an OIT Gold / BUSD with a maximum of 5 million gold sold. If all the ILO tokens are sold, the price of gold will be $ 0.2 per unit, which will result in a maximum income of $ 1 million.
- The NFT Planet Drop differs from the first launch in that it will be followed by the drop of all the planets in the Planet Wars universe, with a total of 1,123 planets and their prices constantly increasing. This start serves a purpose on every planet. To give you a better idea, the first planet is sold 0.5 BNB, while the price of each planet after that increases by 0.005 BNB for each planet sold.
- A planet can only be bought once and the last planet is priced at 6.11 BNB. The characteristics of the planets will not be revealed before or after purchase; they will only be revealed after each planet has been sold or 30 days after launch begins.
The platform is a win-win space war game built on the Binance smart chain, incorporating the concepts of NFT, DeFi, and gamification. This universe was created so that you can compete with other players using planets, defenses, and spaceships to earn tokens. It was born from two companies that have collaborated for years:
Parrot Scale: Game Owner
Real Loud Marketing: Marketing Owner
Planet Wars is a subdomain of GameFi, which combines decentralized finance with non-fungible tokens (NFT). GameFi games are not designed to be played to win but to be played to win. As you play, you can earn tokens by looting other planets and beating weekly scoreboards.
The planets of the universe have unique characteristics that influence the bonuses of the game. The entire reconstruction code of the image is saved entirely on chain, as part of the smart contract that governs the game. This is made possible by SVG images: a vector format that allows the generation of infinitely scalable images via XML tags.
All you need to know about this platform is that it has a lot of services and products that you can benefit from. This universe revolves around 1,123 NFT planets, each with its own set of characteristics that influence the in-game bonuses available on each planet. The coordinates, name, size, temperature K, habitability, color and satellite slot are more important.
Apart from that, each planet has its own design, which takes up most of the planet’s metadata. This design offers more options for the planet’s surface, which includes four different types of surfaces depending on the habitability of the planet, satellites and asteroids, and the background. The economy and decentralized finance of the Planet Wars universe is based on three resources with standard ERC-20 tokens, having their own features and tokenomics. These resources are:
- Gold: It is used as a bargaining chip for the entire Planet Wars ecosystem and as a payment method for minting all battle and structure NFTs. It has a total cap of 100 million, with 25 million prefabricated tokens dedicated to the ILO as a reward for sponsorship and intended for the company’s treasury.
- Hydrogen: It serves as fuel for the movement of NFT spacecraft. See this resource as an asset like ETH in the Ethereum blockchain. The more it is consumed during the game, the less it is in the system and the higher the price. Whenever a hydro token is stolen by looting, some of the stolen loot is lost and therefore burned, like all other resources in the game. Launching will create a pancake liquidity pool in which 50 million hydrogens will be put in. common with 1 million gold at an initial price of 50: 1.
- Iron: The final resource is used to build base tokens for the spaceships and structure defenses. The difference is that iron is not a finite resource. Unlike hydrogen, the amount of iron extracted daily decreases over time. When a ship begins the building process and spends a certain amount of Iron tokens, the combustion process begins. When a structure, ship or defense is destroyed during a battle, the owner recovers 70% of the iron used in the construction, while 30% is lost and therefore burned. The last resource to be released after hydrogen will occur with the creation of a pancake liquidity pool in which 20 million irons are pooled with 1 million gold, resulting in an initial price of 20: 1.
This universe is aimed at investors as well as individuals, newcomers or looking for novelty and creativity. Get ready to embark on this journey and get your own planet to join this universe full of mystery and creativity.
Follow them on social media to stay up to date with all developments: website, official Telegram group, Telegram news channel, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Discord.
All information on our website is posted in good faith and for general information purposes only. Any action that the reader takes on the information found on our website is strictly at his own risk.