- Community Triumph: Over 23,858 XRP addresses register, showcasing widespread interest.
- Strategic Token Distribution: 72.25 million Evers tokens allocated for fair rewards.
- Ecosystem Integration: Evernode’s self-sufficiency with Evers trading on Xahau Network’s native exchange.
In a spectacular demonstration of community involvement, Evernode’s forthcoming airdrop has become the talk of the town within the XRP community, attracting an astounding 2.12 billion XRP. This overwhelming response underscores the growing interest in Evernode’s pioneering Layer-2 scaling solution and its potential to reshape the XRP Ledger (XRPL).
* Registering Addresses: 23,858
* Participating Exchanges: 2 (Bitrue & Uphold)
* Qualifying XRP:
— Addresses: 261MM
— Exchanges (1 of 2 reporting): 1.862BN https://t.co/sroffPfLMR
— Evernode – rEvernodee8dJLaFsujS6q1EiXvZYmHXr8🪝 (@EvernodeXRPL) December 3, 2023
The registration of over 23,858 XRP addresses has surpassed all expectations, highlighting the widespread appeal of the Evernode project and the fervor of the XRP community for its groundbreaking technology.
The remarkable participation includes a whopping 261 million XRP tokens from XRPL wallets, complemented by an astonishing 1.86 billion tokens from Bitrue and Uphold users, emphasizing the airdrop’s massive popularity.
Bitrue and Uphold exchanges have played a pivotal role in streamlining registrations, connecting thousands of airdrop wallets and significantly boosting participation. Their active support has further cemented the collaboration between Evernode and these leading exchanges, enhancing the project’s visibility within the XRP community.
Ensuring Fair Distribution
Evernode’s commitment to fair and equitable rewards is evident in its strategic distribution of the total offering of 72.25 million Evers tokens. Approximately 28% of the tokens will be allocated to founders, Evernode, beta testers, and XRP holders, while the remaining 72% will be reserved for post-launch host rewards.
Set to launch on the Xahau Network, Evers will seamlessly integrate with any Xahau-compatible wallet, with Evernode recommending Xumm Wallet for users. The platform will exclusively transact in Evers, promising a smooth experience for both hosts and tenants.
Self-Sufficiency and Future Prospects
In a show of self-sufficiency, Evernode has confirmed that Evers will initially trade on the Xahau Network’s native decentralized exchange, demonstrating the project’s dedication to its ecosystem.
Looking forward, the airdrop, which commenced on November 27, will continue to accept registrations until December 11. The highly anticipated launch of the Xahau Network is slated for December 18, barring any unforeseen adjustments. Evernode’s airdrop has undeniably marked a triumph, captivating the XRP community and shedding light on the project’s immense potential.
The unprecedented level of community participation, strategic token distribution, compatibility with Xahau-compatible wallets, and a self-sufficient approach collectively position Evernode as a transformative force in the XRPL ecosystem.
Disclaimer: Please note that the viewpoints and perspectives expressed by the author, as well as any individuals referenced in this article, are intended solely for informational purposes. They should not be construed as financial or investment advice. It’s important to acknowledge that investing in or trading cryptoassets carries inherent financial risks.