PRESS RELEASE. These days, social networks play a huge role in people’s lives. However, some privacy issues and other concerns have surfaced and have become issues that many centralized agencies have yet to resolve.
Quite unexpectedly, the need for a decentralized network arose, leaving many to try and take a piece of the pie. With the fierce battle for market domination looming, some projects are trying to gain the upper hand by launching certain incentives.
This is the case with Viblos, a social network that aims to become “the place to be” for users who strive to democratize free social networks and which provides its users with various feeds to earn passive income.
Viblos’ next-generation tokenized network will arrive next year
The team behind the project announced the initial launch of its next-generation tokenized social interaction platform earlier this month. Users will be able to use the beta from March 2022, while the full rollout is expected to take place in the second quarter of 2022.
Viblos will function as a tokenized platform that allows its users to passively earn the native VIBLO token. How much they will end up earning, however, depends on personal data and shared content.
In addition to functioning as a social media platform with many different features, Viblos will allow its clients to interact with investors, create non-fungible tokens (NFTs), and tokenize advertising. One of the promises of the project is to never monitor or demonetize users for their dissenting comments. Indeed, by emphasizing the importance of this promise, Viblos has become a pioneer in the field.
The team also claimed that it had addressed the aforementioned concerns about privacy, hacked passwords and government censorship and that users would have the option to acquire digital assets.
As for the VIBLO tokens, a total of three billion will initially be minted, with the founders receiving 20%. Of the remaining 80%, 10% will go to early investors, 5% to advisors and specialists, 5% will be used for marketing and promotion, and the remaining 60% will go to rewards and user interaction.
Give the example
None of the founders or initiators has or ever will have direct access to their tokens. They will only receive tokens based on the actual capitalization of the project. This model was created to avoid price dumping and flood the market with millions of tokens.
What is Viblos
The cool thing about Viblos is that it will allow its users to opt for an ad-free experience or choose to watch ads and get paid for doing so. Likewise, users can also tokenize the advertisements to promote their businesses, websites, goods and services.
It should also be noted that the project is committed to introducing the concept of ‘rent your data’, which allows users to retain control and ownership of their own data while using it to generate income.
Viblos is a mixed token social network that supports social interactions and the building of communities based on democracy and free speech. While there are, of course, limits that should never be exceeded, Viblos will never demonetize or censor anyone for having a different opinion, as unfortunately is the case with most of the major platforms out there.
This is a press release. Readers should exercise due diligence before taking any action regarding the promoted business or any of its affiliates or services. Bitcoin.com is not responsible, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or allegedly caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any content, good or service mentioned in the press release.